This is me...

I used to have a litle book where I wrote all the things I used to think about having a dream job, find love and travel around the whole world... 

It's been almost 19 years and I still dream about some of this things... so that's how I became a blogger now... to tell you some things you may have to know...

Im a normal person who wants to get my happily ever after... for a long time... and when I said that it means that I want to find this someone who can make me feel complete. 

It's been a while since my last relation, and it's not because I didn't want them it's just that I decide it to be alone for sometime to get to know me and understand what I want. 

I got the most incredibles best friends I couldn't ask to have.... you dont want to know all the crazy things they make me do so I can let my self go to let my self be loving by someone...  so I guess or may be I most say that when it's come to me to make a desicion or let my self go I got stock.

And the weird part its that I dont know if I doing it on purpose or it's just me... what I mean it's that sometimes I feel like Im not going to find the One... this person who makes you feel butterflies and everything... 

But moving on... right now I see my girls happy with their partners in crime and Im happy for them, Im truelly do... and this make me want to find this thing again, because I want to fall in love, believe me I want it... 

This days I was thinking on what I want cause I was very sick and was in the hospital for almost a month, and in that moment I thought... Oh my god!!! what if I didnt make it, that's it!!!! my life is over and alone... and I got scared, really scared...

Off course I love my family and friends they're with me all over, but I want that, I just want that thing that keep you breathing and alive... sometimes I thought if I ever fall in love, cause I been in relations before but I dont know if I really fall for them... and off course I dont mean that I didnt care for them, because I share a lot of special moments with each one... 

So.. for now this is me... a girl looking for getting there, yes, that's the name of my blog, getting there, cause I want to getting there in life in every chapter of it... 

Stay tune... and you can also get there....

Comentarios

  1. The reality of all this is, when you least expected you will in love again. And by the time you realize it, your feelings for that person will be so deep, that all trivial things will start to make sense. for example; a walk on the beach, watching the sunset together, sharing your secrets, laughing till it hurts, falling asleep on each others arms, or just that moment of silence when only the eyes are speaking and a tender kiss comes out of nowhere.

    You will get there, you will find that someone ...... or better yet, that someone will find you, and the funny thing is when it happen, you will forget how you felt before. he will complete you .... and if not just let me know and I'll go kick his ass.

    Love you Ariel

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Que linda, tu veras que lo tuyo llegara...abre las puertas de tu corazon para que dejes a esa persona entrar a tu vida. Te quiero!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario